Purpose of Jobs
To receive, put away and issue the products by right quantity and quality without loss/damages and also maintain the safe working environment by means of strictly following the safety measures
• Cross checking the products issued by storage personnel and pickers, with product code, batch number, expire date and total quantities on delivery note
• Create packing lists and shipping labels in SAP for each package and stick these on the packages by enclosing in the self-adhesive packing list envelopes
• Pack and dispatch the products to distribution team by placing the packages to respective zones (A, B, C, D, E) according to shipping label
• When the products are returned from sale or consignment, unpack and check with return form by warehouse team & QA team.
• For instrument & implant loan return, check carefully for surgeon used implants, and counter check with sale team for any discrepancy
• For recall items, prepare the packaging and re-export the products to the vendor
• Collect the copy of Delivery Notes signed by customers from distribution team daily and filed.
• To collaborate in annual stock counting with finance, logistic and QA and others department