- Meet with Head of UI/UX to determine the scope of each project.
- Create visual elements for app user interface and user experience flow from given roadmap and wireframes.
- (Icons, Logos, Vector manipulation, Design balance, Layout balance, Color balance, typefaces.)
- Maintaining existing app UI to match with new layout updates throughout production.
- Software: Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, AdobeXD.
- Create, develop, review, revise, and deliver final designs to Head of UI/UX before app implementation.
- Incorporate changes recommended UI/UX lead into final designs.
- Attentive to design detail, design balance, and organized.
- Must be self-motivated, flexible and able to manage tasks consistently.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to build and maintain relationships
- A background in graphic design and app user interface design.
- Creative mindset.
- Skill to export various file types, sizes, and file compression.
- University degree in design or art related fields.
- 3 years of relevant experience in design, graphic design, brand functionality at local or international organizations.
- Fluent in English and local language (Burmese)