• Proactively work with developers and product owners who are focused on architecture and design of new software and features.
• Design, develop and maintain software systems using C# and ASP.NET (MVC5) according to requirement specifications.
• Test the developed software to meet the data, logical, functional requirements, and document the test results according to Unit Test document.
• Assessing the Scrum Maturity of the team and organization, and coaching the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and organization.
• Facilitating and monitoring the progress of the sprint commitment without coercion, assigning, or dictating the work.
• Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency and radiating information.
• Supporting, educating, and collaborating with the Product Owner, especially with respect to refining (grooming) and managing the product backlog.
• Bachelor Degree or Above in Computer Science / Engineering / MIS, IT or other related fields.
• Minimum 10 years' experience or above, either in programming ( C#, ASP.Net ).
• Self-initiative and good leadership skills.
• English communication both verbal and written skills.
• AWS Server knowledge would be an advantage. COMPETENCIES
Soft Skills Behavioral Characteristics Leadership & Influencing Skills
• Positive Thinking Multitasking & Prioritization Skills
• Strong Work Ethic & Attitude Analytical & Problem Solving Skills
• Initiativeness & Responsiveness Communication & Interpersonal Skills
• Taking Responsibility & Commitment Creative Thinking & Decision Making Skills