This is an excellent opportunity to join an emerging power engineering company with aggressive growth plans in the region where you will be working closely with a team of qualified professionals and an experienced foreign management.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Develop PR plan including strategy, goals, budget and tactics for new and existing projects
• Coordinate all public relations activities
• Seek the opportunities in the project located area
• Actively Develop PR strategy and coordinate all public relations activities
• Coordinate with team to meet PR KPIs and generate business results efficiently.
• Coordinate the feasibility study for the projects
• Liaising with regional management and directors as local representative
• To upgrade the company image within the stakeholders
• Develop media relations strategy and coordinate all public relations activities.
• Monitor and analyses PR results on a monthly and quarterly basis.
• Lead/take initiatives for developing and standardizing work process and systems
• Effectively supporting competency development, training and coaching/mentoring
• Improve team work, HR processing and the leadership abilities of local employees.
• Responsible for the job that is assigned by top management.
Education and Experience
• Master Degree in Public Relation, or equivalent work experience
• Minimum 5-7 Years’ experience in PR experience related to Ministries and above 4 years in management level is a must.
•Proven track record of PR background
Skill and Ability
• Innovative and out of box thinker; strong communication capability, Language skill in English, high energy, passionate and inclination to work with diversified teams/people.
• They must thrive in project planning, and working with project teams internationally. A background of business management skills, budgeting and analysis is advantageous.
• Analytical, result oriented, structured in approach, performance focused with ability to manage larger volume of work within tight deadlines.
• Able to work under pressure