- Knowledge of HR systems and databases
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- In-depth knowledge of labour law.
- Must have a Degree in Human Resources or related field
- Can work under pressure.
- Working Time - 9:00am ~ 5:00pm
Holiday - Sunday and Gazette Holiday
- Proven working experience as least 5 years with HR Manager.
- Must be Mandalay based.
- Under 40 years old.
- People-oriented and results-driven
- Demonstrable experience with Human Resources metrics
- Meals provided and (Uniform provided after probation period.)