Purpose of Jobs
This position provides the after sales service within a designated sales area to deliver the service contract volume, revenue and service parts support to the end user. Service sales (proactively/ reactively) by identifying and developing customer opportunities based on IB data analysis and target customers.
- Manage and develop customer relationships to achieve sales goals within an assigned sales territory or account in a business to customer environment
- Maintain and develop relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails.
- Set up meetings with potentiaI customers and listen to their wishes and concerns.
- Response to incoming email and phone enquiries
- Listen to customer requirements and present appropriately to make a sale
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams.
- Frequent customer visits and travelling
- Make accurate, rapid cost calculations and providi.ng customers with quotations
- Create detailed proposaI documents
- Negotiating contracts and packages.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Prepare documents as ISO requirements
- Attend team meetings and share best practice with colleagues.