- Research and identify solutions to software and hardware issues
- Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues, including account setup and network configuration
- Ask customers targeted questions to quickly understand the root of the problem
- Track computer system issues through to resolution, within agreed time limits
- Talk clients through a series of actions, either via phone, email or chat, until they’ve solved a technical issue
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers
- Follow up with clients to ensure their IT systems are fully functional after troubleshooting
- Must have a relevant bachelor’s degree with a technical background.
- Proven work experience as a Showroom Service Engineer, Technical Support Engineer, Desktop Support Engineer or similar role
- Hands-on experience with Windows/Linux/Mac OS environments
- Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices and other tech products Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot basic technical issues
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
- Must be communicable and proficient in English.
- Basic knowledge of Networking.