- Implement and Maintain Ruby on Rails related codebase for our applications
- Provide support by assisting with troubleshooting and problem solving for any issues related to development, testing, and in both sandbox/live code and server
- Write clean and high performing code and take responsibility of own project
- Improve the security and architecture of the system
- Be accountable on an on-call basis to respond to pending issues or problems arising during non-business hours and provide support and response.
- Communicate clearly and effectively with team members to get the job done as soon as possible
- Comfortable working with Git or similar version control system.
- Must have a working knowledge of some design patterns/architecture and be able to guide the team toward clean and secured coding
- Must understand and experience on the foundation of computer science such as data structure, algorithms and underlay architecture
- Have experience in performance benchmarking
- Must be in touch with the current technology trend
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent experience.
- Ferry Provided
- Bonus over Performance