1. Preparation and submission of the Monthly Reporting Pack ("MRP")
2. Preparation of the Financial Slides and consolidation of all other functional departments presentation slides for the Monthly EC Meetings
3. Financial Analysis - to analyze current and past trends in key performance indicators including all areas of Sales Revenue, COGS, OPEX and CAPEX
4. Monitor performance indicators, highlighting trends and analyzing causes of unexpected variance
5. Coordinate and oversee the Budgeting (OB 4+8 and 9+3), Operating Business Plan and Financials Modeling
6. Ad-Hoc Reporting and Analysis
7. Work with ERP Team to implement and work with a Business Intelligence Tool and Dashboard reports from AX
8. Improve performance by evaluating processes to drive efficiency and understand ROI in marketing / promotional programs, merchandising / pricing, new store rollouts (FFA) as well as new projects
9. Develop financial models and analyses to support strategic initiatives
10. Analyze complex financial information and reports to provide accurate and timely financial recommendations to management for decision-making purposes
11. Supporting Senior Management Team and Departments heads with in-depth analysis
12. Analysis and reporting for business efficiency and proper accounting entries.
13. Additionally to manage the finance team motivation and work environment, support operation and BU head for any change in process or advise on better SOP, report to the BU head and Financial Controller for regular reporting.
14. Make sure the BU accounts and business is compliant from both internal and external rules and regulations.
15. Liaise with both external and internal auditors.
16. Challenge positively the opening process of stores
17. Simplify the processes and structures
18. Any other ad-hoc requested by COO.
- Bachelor's or higher degree in Accounting or Finance
- Prefer ACCA Affiliate candidates
- Strong understanding of accounting theory
- Minimum 7 years of accounting/finance experience
- Highly detail oriented and organized in work
- Ability to meet assigned deadlines
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Ability to act and operate independently with minimal daily direction from manager to accomplish objectives