Senior Document Controller
- Creates, updates, maintains, reviews, processes and distributes policies, procedures, forms, practices, product and document master files and drawings
- Advanced knowledge of understanding of Document Control standards, practices, and principles.
- Manages document change order process executed in Master Control
- Guarantees the timely processing of all change orders and coordinates the effective implementation of all controlled documents
- Resolve internal customer issues with Master Control
- Improve quality system and regulatory conformance
- Assures the accuracy of controlled document storage
- Develop and maintain Document Control Order (DCO) metrics and the overall document change process performance
- Assist in defining and leading overall document control strategy
- Manage documentation of service operations, and field operations
- Acts as the global document coordinator
- SharePoint & Dropbox, to fully engage in both systems, review version control and control over shared documents with the objective to move forward with one or the other.
- Must work effectively within teams with rapidly changing priorities
- Any Graduate
- 3 years of experience with document processing and data management experience
- Must be proficient in Office products i.e. Excel, Word, Power Point, Acrobat Pro, etc.
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written.
- Effective time management and interpersonal skills.