- Operation and maintenance for water purification plant and sewage treatment plant
- Daily, weekly and monthly operation record and report
- Identify vendors for spares and contractors for outside maintenance services with support from indirect procurement.
- Manage the operation and maintenance of water purification plan (WPP), sewage treatment plant (STP) , power supply station, administration building complex, rental factory, and other pumping stations.
- Responsible for all engineering design calculation, equipment installation and maintenance functions necessary to ensure efficient plant operation, utility services, electrical services, and Machinery maintenance
- Troubleshoots reported deviations in the process related to rotating equipment and static equipment to find the root cause & impact and advise corrective actions to be taken
- B.E (Mechanical) or Engineering Degree
- At Least 4 years experience in mechanical engineering field.
- Experience in wastewater treatment plant or water purification plant is a must.
- Intermediate English skills & Microsoft office
- Age under 35