What to expect from the role
• Understand how to identify new sales opportunities and follow through.
• Work closely with customers and maintain good relations.
• Work in a fast-paced business environment.
• With time, this job has scope for growth.
• To identify business opportunities by evaluating prospects and their position in the ICT industry, researching and analyzing sales and business options.
• To find the prospects and develop relationships with prospects, recommending solutions.
• To Maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
• Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
• Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data
• Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
• Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
• Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Proven experience as a sales executive or sales-relevant role of at least two years.
• Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
• Proven record of successful deals closed
• English Language proficiency.
• Presentation Skills, MS office tools, CRM, and Good knowledge of digital marketing
• Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques.
• Self-motivated with a results-driven approach to meeting KPI
• University degree
(Basic salary + Sales Incentive + Performance Bonus)
Opportunity to learn about your career growth in 2 years