Resident manager is responsible for the day-to-day management of a hotel and its staff. They
have commercial accountability for budgeting and financial management, planning, organising and directing all hotel services, including front-of-house (reception, concierge, reservations), food and beverage operations, and housekeeping.<br> • Must has excellent experience in Front Office Operation.
• Enforces, supervises and follow up on the daily instruction given by the Group General Manager (or) Managing Director either in direct or indirect form.
• Supervises directly or indirectly all Department Heads.
• Interacts with Guest and individuals outside the Hotel including, but not limited to current and
potential clients, owning company representatives, suppliers, competitors and other members of the local community.
• Co-ordinates functions and activities with regional, divisional and corporate staff as appropriate.
• Develops and implements the strategic plan, marketing plan, budget, training and goals program to ensure an on-going basis optimum guest satisfaction, sales potential and profitability.
• Ensures highest level of guest satisfaction by providing quality guest services and amenities within corporate standards.
• Manages the functions of all Hotel Personnel through direct and indirect supervision of
• Monitors present and future trends, practices and systems in the Hotel industry and determines and ensures execution of competitive programs.
• Participates actively in selling the Hotel through involvement with all potential markets.
• Performs any other assignments as defined by the needs of the property or as directed by superior
for time to time.