- Plan, strategize and implement the sales programs in a particular region
- Develop sales plan to establish sales objectives and implement the strategies devised to increase the revenues
- Organize a team of highly competent individuals who does the field work
- Set up individual sales target with team members and organize them
- Constantly analyze the market, the consumption capacity of the customers and project the expected return
- Maintain and expand customer base by counseling district sales representatives; building and maintaining rapport with key customers; identifying new customer opportunities.
- Recommend product lines by identifying new product opportunities, and/or product, packaging, and service changes; surveying consumer needs and trends; tracking competitors.
- Implement trade promotions by publishing, tracking, and evaluating trade spending.
- Accomplishes sales and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Bachelor Degree, preferred Diploma or Certificate in Sales and Marketing Management
- Minimum 5 years of work experience in similar role
- Experience in planning and implementing sales strategies
- Experience in managing and directing a sales team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English Language
- Proficiency in Computer Literacy
- Good analytical skills, problem solving skills and communication skills
- Basic Salary
- Transportation Allowance
- Phone Bill Allowance
- Uniform Provide