The Regional Sales Manager (RSM) ensures the proper application of the company's commercial policy at the regional level.
He/She activates the distribution networks actions and identifies the development paths of his/her region in order to establish appropriate strategies to generate an increase in commercial activities.
- The RSM follows the main KPIs (volumes of recruitment, R/T, renewal rate, ARPU) for retailers in its sector, with particular attention to direct network.
- The RSM defines its sales targets for the different distribution channels in its sector
- The RSM is an active participant in the development of direct and indirect network distribution in his/her area
- The RSM must be able to analyze market trends (business news, retail players, areas with heavy traffic) and forward to help in decision-making and the definition of commercial operations for CANAL+
- The RSM leads and communicates the commercial policy of CANAL+ to the sales teams that are under his/her responsibilities
- The RSM prepare the establishment of business operations in the sector
- The RSM participates in the recruitment of his/her teams
- Coaching commercial staffs remains the priority task for RSM
- The RSM evaluates the performance Stores Managers and commercial partners
- The RSM must ensure that procedures are known, mastered and applied by all (financial, logistical, ...).