- Working with team on fixing issues
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Write bug free, consistence and standardization code.
- After develop code, focus on testing both local and sandbox.
- Improving code quality and skill.
- Changing and improving with SEO standardize rule.
- Revised media query breakpoints for responsive design.
- Check Browser Compatibility, Cross Platform.
- Optimize and combine CSS, JS files for fewer HTTP requests.
- Checking and testing both sandbox and production.
- Housekeeping - Verify CSS, JS files.
- Updated with web and design technologies and concept.
- Before, During, and After launching own projects, having a responsibility to deal with this.
- 3+ years’ experience in front-end web design and development.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Web Design and Development, Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent experience.
- Experience in Responsive Web Design, Cross-Browser Development, HTML Email Template required.
- Knowledge of writing HTML codes in PHP frameworks (Laravel etc...)
- Be familiar with the web and design concept (SEO, Color, Space, Typography, Icons, Photoshop, etc...).
- Familiar with GitHub (version control system) and Jira.
- Up to date the latest web designs and must be willing to learn new technologies.
- Attention to visual details and up-to-date with industry developments and tools.
- Demonstrate the ability to multi-task and prioritize in an environment with changing demands
- Review codes for errors and able to suggest unique code usage before publish.
- Ability to meet deadlines and collaborate with a team.
- A team player with good personal skills and most importantly, enjoys working together as a team.
- Ferry Provided
- Bonus over Performance