- Record rebar stock according to the length, dimension and type and issue them according to the production requirement.
- Notify Stock & Logistics Manager to make new order of the rebar stock when required
- Ensure that the bundles are tagged correctly before delivery to customers’ sites.
- Ensure that the bundles have correct codes, requirement, and delivery address.
- Manage the warehouse and warehouse maintenance so that the goods are in their optimum condition.
- Ensure that the rebars produced are of the required quality by the order
- Make reports of rebar stocks and production schedule and report to managers in factory
- Bachelor degree in Engineering (Civil Engineering preferred)
- Experience in the relevant field in preferred (1-2 years experience preferred)
- Good knowledge of the production, processing, and handling different machinery.
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good arithmetic and reporting skills
- Must be able to use Microsoft Words/ Excel
- Physically able to work on factory floor
- Must be good at working with team
- Must be able to work night shifts and weekends if assigned.