1. B.A./B.Sc required and relevant work experience. Professional certification and membership to a reputable procurement and supplies body is highly desirable.
2. Minimum 5-7 years in Project Procurement and Supply Chain management experience in Telecommunications Field.
3. Experience in management of the entire process in the planning of commodities procurement and supply chain activities, inventory control, logistics and distribution, customs clearance, ensuring effectively-functioning processes to avoid costly delays and lost opportunities.
4. Experience in conduct research to source the best products and suppliers in terms of best value, delivery schedules and quality.
5. Have a good understanding of the procurement process, commercial awareness and legal issues and requirement for supplier contracts