- Plan the experiment, coordinate the preparation of the experimental in part of animals and pet food also monitor the progress of the experiment, analyze the experimental results for present the results to the supervisor and collect the experimental data.
- Using the research data for developed and improvement both new products and existing products.
- Breeding animals and take care both kitten and puppy by replacement program Including keeping the animals healthy for ready to experiment at all times.
- Produce supporting documents for research data such as product information / bio-assay report / advertising support documents / customer relations work
- Market visits at pet shop for the monitoring about Product feedback for both our products and competitor products.
- Performed miscellaneous duties, which are work-related, as assigned.
- Master degree of Animal Nutrition, related in either Pet food or mono-gastric animal feeds or Bachelor degree of Animal Science or Bachelor degree of Science
- No need experience in pet food field / Experienced in experimental animals will be an advantage
- Knowledge about raw materials properties are required
- Understood in animal requirements (feline and canine)
- Good command in English about spoken, written, and read
- Basic MS Office, Statistical analysis program
- Basic knowledge of pet health and behavior, and pet food production are needed
- Between 22 – 30 yrs. of male or female
- Non-fur allergy
- Driving license, honest, and patience
- Can work under high pressure situation or urgent need within agreement, Initiatives and creatives
- Team work and good co-ordinate with other departments