To assist the CEO with everyday needs, so the CEO can focus his attention on the big picture without having to waste time on administrative tasks.
● Act as a first point of contact: deal with correspondence and phone calls
● Manage the CEO’s agenda of meetings and to-dos
● Arrange for CEO’s travel, transport and accommodation needs
● Organise events and conferences
● Type, compile and prepare reports, presentations and correspondence
● Prepare and properly store/retrieve meeting minutes
● Manage diaries and organising meetings and appointments, often controlling access to the manager/executive
● Remind the CEO of important tasks and deadlines
● Implement and maintain procedures/administrative systems
● Liaise with staff, suppliers and clients
● Collate and file expenses
● Handle requests and queries appropriately
The Secretary will have to handle numerous and conflicting requests for the CEO’s time and attention and shall be able to prioritize based on importance and context.
The Secretary shall also be able to follow up with interested parties with notices and reminders to ensure that instructions given by the CEO are followed through.
● Bachelor’s degree (MBA or business-related programs preferred)
● Above-average command of the English language, both written and spoken. Ability to send error-free emails.
● Discretion and trustworthiness
● Outstanding level of flexibility and adaptability
● Organizational skills and the ability to multitask
● The ability to be proactive and take the initiative
● Tact and diplomacy
● Ability and willingness to learn new things every day
All candidates will be required to go through English, Excel and Powerpoint tests before the interview.