• Train team members and fellow employees.
• Establish rules and procedures to enable the proper implementation of IT systems.
• Diagnose and provide solutions to recurring problems that require special attention.
• Save and secure data and software.
• Installation, Support and maintain the IT Infrastructure.
• Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
• Research and recommend new technology and products.
• Initiative, active and independent in resolving problems.
• Ability to work efficiently and effectively as Independent personnel and team member.
• Degrees in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field (other degree holders with relevant job experience is also acceptable)
• 3- 4 years of prior IT experience. Prior experience in working for an enterprise company or financial institutions are an added advantage.
• Hands on experience with Wired and Wireless networking, PC and server virtualization software, virus protection, backup systems
• Having skills about network infrastructure consisting of LAN, WAN and Firewall implementation, operating and maintaining IT infrastructure
• CCNP, MCSA/MCSE , VCP are preferred
• Knowledge MySQL , SQL Server administration
• Strong documentation skills
• Fluent in English
• Willing to travel
Performance Based Yearly increments and bonus.
Attractive Salary Package