Onepay Merchant Acquisition Manager (MAM)
- Excellent communications skills
- Excellent sales (persuasion) skills
- Detail focused
- Strong work ethic (focused, dedicated)
- Able to take clear photos
- Able to fill in forms
- Able to use spreadsheets (XLSX or Google Sheets)
- Myanmar: Fluent (4 Skills)
- English: Basic (4 Skills)
- Full Time (40 Hours per Week)
- Minimum 6 Months Commitment
- Laptop / Computer (optional, recommended)
- Bicycle or Motorcycle
Office Location & Hours
Onepay MAMs work remotely.
Merchant acquisition involves traveling to shops.
Data entry tasks may be done at home or a cafe.
Working hours are Monday to Friday from 9am to 6pm.
We sometimes work on evenings and weekends, as required to achieve targets and meet deadlines.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Onepay MAMs are responsible for
- identifying local restaurants and shops
- contacting shop owners/managers
- introducing Onepay Scan & Pay (QR payment) services to shop owners/managers
- persuading shop owners/managers to sign up with Onepay Scan&Pay
- collecting relevant data, forms, documents and photos
- sending relevant data and photo to Onepay via Viber
- adding relevant data, forms, documents and photos to Google Sheets
- shipping paper forms to Mote Poh office in Yangon
- assisting shop owners/managers to download / sign in to Onepay app
- placing QR stands, stickers and banner in the shop
Model: Based on Performance. The Onepay MAM will receive a commission for each merchant he/she acquires. (More merchants will result in higher commissions.)
Expected Compensation: MMK 400,000 or more per month