- At least three years’ experience working as a General Practitioner preferably in a high dependency or emergency area
- Valid Medical Diploma/ Degree of General Practitioner’s
- Valid Professional Certificate for the medical practice
- Good computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint Presentation, Outlook etc).
- Customer focused and patient centric
- Ability to interact with various cultures and all levels in a multinational environment
- Ability to analyze / solve problems in a fast-paced environment
- Multi-tasking capabilities to accommodate a multi-unit organization
In return we will offer a competitive package and career path.