• To leading the operation and maintenance staff for maximize daily production
• To make a production and maintenance plan monthly
• Motivated and for developing and achieving budgetary and production targets.
• Manage and coordination of factory operations including production, logistics and maintenance
• Compliance with all labor, safety, environmental and corporate policies and regulations.
• Ensuring compliance with health and safety standards.
* Must be Graduate (Engineering Degree)
* At Least 5 years experiences with Mechanical Engineer
* Age 28 -40 years (Can work under pressure)
* Able to work independently, manage and motivate team
* Good interpersonal relationship and leadership skills
* Good knowledge and understand management