North Okkalapa Township
- Excellent and Creative Organizational Planning & Organizing, Information, Monitoring, Meeting Participation, Training, Interpersonal, Analytical, Managing Work-Reporting.
- Develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about our company.
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution
- Promoting the company's existing brands and introducing new products to the market.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and Leadership skills.
- Researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans, understanding consumer requirements, identifying market trends, and suggesting system improvements to achieve the company's marketing goals.
- Gathering, investigating, and summarizing market data and trends.
- Maintaining relationships with important clients by making regular visits, understanding their needs, and anticipating new marketing opportunities.
- Collaborate with and lead both internal and external cross-functional resources to successfully deliver marketing programs.
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals
- Ability to motivate and lead a team.
- Team Player with proven ability to work under pressure.
- Understanding of Company's Product and Market.
- Perfect in Computer skill/English Speaking Skill.
- Any graduate or bachelor's degree.
- Must have a Diploma in Marketing Management.
- Must be a preferable MBA in Marketing Management (or) MBA.
- Male, Age Between 30 ~ 45.
- Minimum (7) years experiences in the Marketing field (Tyre Distribution is more preferable)
- Driving Skill.
- Customer Relationship Management.
- Problem Solving Skills.
- Taking 100% Responsibility and accountability.
- Well known and practiced in the Marketing process and procedure
- Can be work as a team, can be work under pressure.
- Can be travel throughout the whole country.
- With an attractive salary and other benefits.