- A young self-motivated Manager with experience in offline Marketing but not limited to digital experience and should have at least 1 or 2+ year hands-on work-related experience.
- If you have a passion for the marketing era and you would like to give your contribution to creating many great marketing campaigns, this is the right position for you.
- What will you be doing?
- Working closely with management, business development team to execute strategic offline campaigns, events, roadshow, etc.
- Run offline campaigns - defining goals, execution (handling agency or by ourselves), measuring, learning, and refining on next campaigns
- Market research to understand user behaviors - both in house and external
- Plan market research to understand the user behaviors and requirements
- What do you need for the role?
- At least 1 or 2 years of relevant work experience with offline experience at a marketing agency, or in-house marketing or business development is preferred
- Degree/Diploma in Marketing, Digital technologies, Communication or relevant field is preferred
- Superior communication skills in English and Burmese
- Would be great if you are also:
- Experienced in digital marketing skills (optional)