* Collaborating with the marketing manager, internal teams, clients and partners on marketing strategy.
* Helping identify marketing trends and key opportunities for innovation.
* Working closely with manufacturing,sales and marketing department.
* Maintaining a marketing database.
* Providing administrative support to the marketing team.
* Preparing, formatting and editing a range of documents.
* Understanding company product and brand.
* General office duties.
* Creating and interpreting a variety of reports.
* Organizing market research.
* Analyzing questionnaires and other forms of feedback.
* Age between 23-28
* Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising or related field
* 2+ years experience working in marketing
* Good understanding of office management and marketing principles
* Good knowledge of market research techniques and databases
* Ability to multi-task effectively in a fast-paced environment
* Excellent problem solving skills
* Must be willing to travel to offsite training sessions
* Strong communication and organizational skills
* Basic Salary
* Incentive (Monthly)