• Support and coordinate as a communication hub to implement SOPs, human resource, business plan, and budget plan for power business unit.
• Support and coordinate to prepare and review business plan, growth plan, budget plan and etc.,
• Support and coordinate in planning process to win all bids of HV power transmission project and related or power generation (Solar, Hydro, Wind, LNG, etc.,) project and related.
• Support and coordinate to review Client Business Plans, Budget Plans and understand their requirements
• Support and coordinate to develop the metrics that measure success in our marketplace by tracking, reporting and analysis of KPIs
• Lead and develop core planning meetings with necessary agenda. As per meeting results, to ensure effective planning and effective considerations of decisions.
• Evaluate, select, implement and continually improve an effective planning system and SOPs
• Support and coordinate in departmental training, development, and hiring process for team members
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• At Least Bachelor’s degree in Engineering.
• 3+ years’ experience in from Power and Energy Sector.
• 1+ year proven experience as a Manager or Deputy Manager.
• Ability to understand technical concepts, tender questions and commercial knowledge.
• Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines while maintaining a good attitude.
• Excellent communication skills especially in conflict resolution and problem-solving.
• Excellent computer skills (MS Office - Word, Excel and Outlook)
• Excellent English skills (4 Skills)
• Able to travel and stay in branch office