- Prepare and complete orders for delivery or pickup according to schedule (load, pack, wrap,
- label, ship, deliver)
- Receive and process warehouse stock products (pick, unload, label, store)
- Perform inventory controls and keep quality standards high for audits
- Collect and send invoices to appropriate department
- Keep a clean and safe working environment and optimist space utilization
- Assist peers as required (coordinate meetings, training, etc.)
- Communicate and cooperate with supervisors and coworkers
- Follow quality service standards and comply with procedures, rules and regulations
- Prepare and submit contractor time sheets
- Coordinating travel of company personnel; booking flights, hotels, etc. – when required
- Entering the daily data from drillers time sheets into computer system
- Prepare monthly drilling expenditures and check the drillers invoices
- Responsible for organization of property maintenance
- Report directly to department head, you will be responsible for all ocean and air freight ( export and import) shipment and expertise on customs clearance process.
- Contact coordinated with oversea agent to handle shipments,check freight charges, sailing schedule, transportation and handling cost.
- Ensure proper closing each shipment.
- Any graduated
- Must have minimum 2 years of working experience in related field.
- Fluent in English 4 skills
- Must have computer literacy (excel, power point, words, email, etc)
- Good communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Must have team spirit and cooperative mind.
- Must be report to department head
- Able to perform overtime time as needed
- Monthly coffee
- Ferry provided and bus fare
- Provide uniform