* Develop and implement leasing strategies and plans for commercial activities in Fortune Plaza
* Ensure all available apace is leased in an appropriate, timely and effective manner
* Planning and implementing the tenancy mix
* Source and seek out prospective tenants
* Generate new leasing leads
* Establish and build networking channels with prospective, existing tenants and real estate marketing agents
* Enhance the value of Fortune Plaza to generate new revenue streams
* Answer incoming phone call professionally and handle.
* Arrange the appointment with potential tenants according Leasing Manager and Chief Operating Officer Schedule.
* Must be graduated.
* Above (1) Years of progressively responsible experience in commercial/industrial real estate and property management
* Professional approach with strong emphasis on providing excellent customer service.
* Good in communication, presentation and interpersonal skill.
* Computer literate MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint & E mail.
* Can speak English ( more prefer fluent) .
* Can Travel (If Necessary)