- Install and configure computer systems, diagnose hardware OS and software faults and solve technical and applications problems
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks according to preventive maintenance checklist
- Tier 1 & 2 support such as break/fix, configuration issues, troubleshooting, software installations, hardware repair desktop, laptop, and other user device
- Escalate unresolved issues to Tier 3 professionals with effective reporting
- Troubleshooting system and network problems and diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults;
- Ability to negotiate hardware/software service and technical support contracts with vendors.
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, operating systems, software and applications
- Providing support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports;
- Following diagrams and written instructions to repair a fault or set up a system;
- Supporting the roll-out of new applications;
- Setting up new users' accounts and profiles and dealing with password issues;
- Rapidly establishing a good working relationship with customers and other professionals
- Prioritizing and managing many open cases at one time
- Establishing networking environment by designing system configuration of routing, switching, WAN,LAN, WLAN equipment,
- Securing network system by establishing and defining/enforcing policies, and monitoring access
- Maximizing network performance by monitoring performance, troubleshooting network problems and outages, scheduling upgrades and collaborating with network architects on network optimization
- Supporting and administration of firewall environments in line with ISIO policies
- Remotely support for Tier 3 requests of on-site technician and end users/customers
- Responsible for purchasing IT products/accessories
- Manage purchase requests and payment to vendors according to the procurement procedures and policies
- Reviewing and analyzing products/services quality and price of suppliers/vendors - Developing good relations with suppliers and negotiate the best deal for the company
- Maintaining and reporting Inventory IT Assets
- Age between 25 to 38
- Bachelor degree in Information Technology or related.
- Proven record in IT support, Technical support, or related.
- Good command in English and able to communicate with overseas office.
- Ability to communicate in Thai language is a plus
- Monthly Incentive
- Annual Bonus
- Medical Reimbursement
- International Standards Join an experienced team
- Training provided Learn new skills on the job Promotion opportunities