- Handling full scope of project as SAP ,CRM and other software of SSS Co.,Ltd.
- Controlling and managing information system for Branches and Head Office weekly report to MD.
- Communicating and discussing related to software with Vendors (Foreign Company).
- Calculating and preparation the budgets for IT Department.
- Planning training schedule and liaising with other departments.
- Responsible for IT infrastructure and Server Configuration, installation, Maintain and troubleshooting.
- Liaising and discussing about accounting flow such as ledger process, trial balance, P&L reports as according to Account Department with Vendors.
- Analyzing system flow of organization to prepare information entries.
- Liaising closely with other departments of organization to succeed system development.
- Responsible for the setting up, accessing and troubleshooting the online and MIS software with IT Team.
- Responsible for Company website well working, developing and monitoring.
- Responsible for network infrastructure, including CAT5/6 cabling, wireless networks, network switches, WAN/LAN, domain controller, Active
Directory, firewall and VPN applications.
- implementing best practices in IT related to PMO, Policies & Procedures and IT Governance, Managing and Training Junior.
- Proven working experience as an IT manager or relevant experience
- Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and of computer hardware/software systems
- Expertise in data centre management and data governance
- Hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration and network installation
- Ability to manage personnel
- BS in Computer Science, MIS or similar field