- Conducts audit assignments successfully from beginning to end by following test steps from audit programs.
- Conducts walkthroughs, prepares flowcharts and process narratives of business processes and functional areas.
- Reviews compliance with existing policies and procedures
- Reviews existing policies and procedures to assess the adequacy, efficiency and completeness of controls
- Tests internal controls and data, identifies and communicates control gaps, control design deficiencies, process improvement opportunities in a timely and organized manner
- Prepares clear, concise audit documentation and reports based on audit findings derived from and supported by the audit work papers
- Performs follow up activities to assess the adequacy of the corrective action taken for audit findings, and deficiencies.
- Effectively communicates the results of audits and other related work to appropriate levels of management.
- Other duties, as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Finance, Economics, Accounting, Business Administration, ICT.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office Suites (Words, Visio, Excel in advance, and PowerPoint) required.
- Basic knowledge of Accounting Standards, generally accepted auditing standards and common audit procedures and techniques preferred.
- 1 to 2 years of working experience in Auditing Firm, Banking institution or others
- Self-starter with good analytical skills and a proactive approach to problem solving
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail
- Ability to balance multiple priorities and complete assignments within time constrains and deadlines with a degree of independence
- Good business and common sense
- Ability to challenge the status quo
- Willingness and ability to learn continuously
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Ability to build constructive and effective relationships
- Displays high levels of integrity, objectivity and impartiality
- Knowledge of the banking or other financial sector and Core Banking System will be an added advantage
- Must be able to travel 30-40%
- Working proficiency in English and Myanmar.