- Compensation and benefits administration and processing including payroll, staffs compensation, leaves and performance assessment.
- Develop and maintain a system to ensure that staff files are kept up-to-date.
- Responding to internal and external requests for service, information and/or data.
- Effectively staffs administration of Human Recourses, search and wellness budgets.
- Facilitating mandatory and optional staff development, orientation and training programs.
- Facilitating of all individual personnel and workforce management actions including hires, promotions/demotions/transfers, terminations and/or layoffs as necessary.
- Establish and/or recommend salary ranges, offers, and monitor salary reports for equality compression or other issues.
- Ensure that managers and staffs are aware of the policies and procedures and able to operate them effectively.
- Contribute to regular reviews of the Employee Handbook, ensuring that policies remain in compliance with local labour laws, and recommend updates where required.
- Review and facilitation new starter and leaver processes, including conducting exit interviews for all staff.
- Provide support to staff on HR issues, as and when required.
- Participate in the selection of staff, as appropriate.
- Other tasks as assigned by the Managing Director.
- Between 30 and 45 years old.
- Bachelors degree in Human Resources or related field
- Minimum 3 years experience in HR management preferably
- Experience in assessment, monitoring and evaluation, training and facilitation of staff
- Experience with interviewing, orientation, training and/or supervision of employees.
- Ability to handle multiple demands, work under time pressures and meet deadlines.
- Effective listening and conflict resolution skills.
- Proficiency with computers, especially MS Office.
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases