Purpose of Jobs
Providing administrative and HR management functions to ensure efficient operation of the office and managing day-to-day operations of the employees at Distribution Solutions Centre.
- Control access card control process for attendance finger print and door lock (New registration, deleted for the card lost and resignation)
- Check the daily attendance (Finger Print Record, Late Record, On Duty Form, Leave Form and Travel Form) of all employees via HR Software (Global Wave & Odoo).
- Check the leave allocation and create leave for casual leave & earned leave in software monthly and maintain the leave management of Staff.
- Prepare and calculate the monthly status report for attendance data such as late, leave, and OT.
- Prepare the SSB process and taking responsibility for SSB claiming process. (coordination with government social security board office)
- Prepare and arrange Employment Contract Process.
- Deal with Government Office such as Labor Office for employment contract or other submission as necessary.
- Training process and arrange with Sea Lion Head Office, HR Department.
- Arrange the internal and external training as necessary requirements for trainer and other trainee needs at Distribution Solutions Centre.
- Arrange Lunch Box providing for all employee and expense claim process.
- Supervise and monitor Ferry service for all employee and expense claim process.
- Supervise and monitor landscaping maintenance.
- Maintain office cleaning and enjoyable environment. (Internal & external)
- Pest control process arrangement with third party.
- Civil & Structure maintain process arrangement with Facility Maintenance Manager
- Assign Security duty roster for internal staff and third party. Security hiring arrangement with third party.
- Fixed Assets control process with Sea Lion Head Office (Admin & Finance)
- Maintain and record office miscellaneous item, office cleaning items and stationery.
- Maintain & arrange monthly meter bill and phone bill.
- Control overall expenses (IT, Admin and HR).
- Manage daily administrative operations of the office and verification of stationary stock, Coffee stock, petty cash and office supplies, and record the fixed asset.
- Perform other ad-hoc duties as assigned.