- Identifying, classifying, assessing, monitoring and managing risks in SPNM.
- Implement and stabilize effective risk control framework in SPNM.
- To analyze and monitor the data from relevant departments in relation to SPNM’s Risk Appetite Statement in monthly basis.
- To prepare the materials and report the key risks to Risk Management Committee.
- Provide guidance to Compliance Unit as well as compliance owners (all Departments/all Branches) to ensure the company’s business activities are fully comply with relevant laws, regulations as well as SPNM’s policies and procedures.
- To design and develop training program and materials, and conduct training to all employees of SPNM with regard to risk management and compliance.
- To involve with Compliance Hotline handling and report the consequences of the cases in Risk Management Committee Meeting for the cases reported to Risk Management Committee members.
- Other tasks assigned by CRO and CEO.
- Prefer bachelor degrees or master degree in Laws, Financial related with risk management.
- Excellent knowledge in all types of risk management in financial industry.
- Advanced skills in risk analysis and measurement.
- Having network and able to well communicate with relevant authorities, regulators.
- Ability to reporting to/working with Risk Management Committee/Board of Directors.
- Self-starter & results-oriented person.
- Excellent written and spoken English.