- In-depth knowledge of milling and packaging equipment and
- systems including, maintenance activities.
- The ability to work flexible shifts when needed is a must.
- Sound knowledge of industry-specific factory equipment.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Outstanding time management skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong management and leadership skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Industrial
- Management, Logistics, or related field, MBA is more Preferred
- Certification in Production and Inventory Management as well as
- Quality Control.
- Work Time : 9:00am ~ 5:00pm.
- Holiday : Sunday and Gazette Holiday.
- Uniform provided