- Design and preparation of various marketing collateral in line with our brand guidelines
- Creation & Development of master templates and guidelines of campaign across online and print advertising design, Event Design.
- Create compelling visual content for seasonal campaign and editorials for online and print
- Image retouch for seasonal campaign and model shot
- Coordinate with internal stakeholders for the preparation and development of all related materials accordingly to planned timelines
- Maintain, backup and archive proper records of all graphic related documents with naming conventions and filing systems already set out
- Liaise with external suppliers for the printing production and press check
- Ability to excel on Multi=tasks and deliver timely in a fast packed environment
- Support and assist Superior and operate as an effective member of the team
- The ability to guide on juniors to resolve on various graphic problems by providing the appropriate knowledge and techniques.
- Perform any other duties and responsibilities as assigned by Director.
- At least 3 years related working experience.
- A strong portfolio of illustrations ,3D ,Sketch Up or other graphics.
- Familiarity with design software and technologies ( such as InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Sketch Up)
- Ability to meet deadlines and excellent communication skill.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Exceptional creativity and innovation.