This is an excellent opportunity to join an emerging power engineering company with aggressive growth plans in the region where you will be working closely with a team of qualified professionals and an experienced foreign management. This role reports directly to the Top Management.
• Manage potential projects in CCGT, Coal, Hydro and Renewables. Lead and initiate successful work streams to improve existing project performance, and to secure future projects.
• Managing JV investments with MNCs and State-Owned Enterprises.
• Negotiation with MNCs for joint investment opportunities in Power Generation in Thermal, Hydro and renewable sectors.
• Negotiating and managing technical and commercial terms with government bodies and MNCs (MOU, MOA, PPA)
• Leading AND managing efficiently in business development, commercial and operations, technical, feasibility and investigative and project management sections.
• Compiling the strategy and master plan for competitive advantages over competitors by successfully managing and leading commercial, operations, technical, special projects for development agencies, project implementation control sectors.
• Monitoring and managing project managers of various projects across the company
• Improve team work, HR processing and the leadership abilities of local employees.
• Master Degree in Engineering, preferably with PG degree/ in Business Management or university or equivalent work experience
• Minimum 15 Years’ EPC business background in Power/Oil & Gas/Infrastructure sector in MNC or company of repute with structured process and procedure; have led multiple functional teams and delivered consistent results.
• Innovative and out of box thinker; strong communication capability, Language skill in English, high energy, passionate and inclination to work with diversified teams/people.
• Must thrive in project planning, and working with project teams internationally. A background of business management skills, budgeting and analysis is advantageous.
• Analytical, result oriented, structured in approach, performance focused with ability to manage larger volume of work within tight deadlines.
• Proven track record of Business development and commercial input of power generation projects.
• Middle Management Level encourage to apply