- Perform Pricing and Sales Support duties for All Freight and Marine Sector (Container) operations with vision, energy, professionalism and support in conjunction with the Sales & Business Development team
- Attend to customer inquiries over the phone and respond to e-mails/letters in a timely manner using the accurate and real time information available in the systems in order to maintain customer satisfaction.
- Ensure that all negotiated rates are filed and kept available
- Ensure annual revenue budgets are achieved by market and competitor analysis & follow trends and identify target accounts thereby changing the revenue mix and achieving increased revenues and profitability.
- Build meaningful business relationships with Shipping Line and Air Lines in order leverage on competitive rates and space in order ensure monthly budgets on the Freight sector are met.
- Continuously improve relationships among Key clients and Agency networks by sending periodic market updates and build up relationship
- Ensure annual revenue budgets are achieved. Undertake market and competitor analysis & engage in New business development activities to identify new trade lanes and target new customers, thereby changing the revenue mix and achieving increased revenues and profitability,
- Bachelor degree in any discipline
- At least (3) years' experience in in-house Sales support experience in Logistics Industry for freight forwarding. marine services
- Fluency in English both written and verbal
- Good selling negotiation & PR skill