-Supervise, Monitor, Coordinate & Control all daily Electrical works to archive daily target
- Ensure all Electrical Works are carried out in accordance with the drawings, specifications, method statement, contracts, etc.
- Liaise and coordination of interfaces among internal parties, other departments and all project staff to ensure project meets end-user requirements and project approval and timely completion of the work
- Provide technical and practical advice to the sub-contractor
- Check and review all documents pertaining to inspection, drawing details requirement and progress as per schedule
- Provide & inform daily accomplishment report and schedules to Management, the Clients and Consultant
- Responsible for all activities, materials request and equipment request needed for electrical work
- Monitoring sufficiency of Material, Manpower & Equipment arrangement
- Conduct all manpowers, labours, equipment, daily coordination meeting with Managers and Foreman
- Site coordination in terms of quality, safety & construction schedule to resolve site issues
- Initiate, Support, Review, check & monitor the required PTW processes.
Required Qualification is as follows
1. Experience of substation project (domestic)
2. Experience of overseas project
3. Communication in English
Working Days & Hours : Monday – Friday (8:00 AM-5:30PM) Saturday (8:00 AM – 12:00 PM)