The Education Sales Consultant plays a crucial role in generating new sales leads, consulting with and managing existing customers, and executing sales strategies to maintain, acquire and grow our customer base in the assigned respective campus.
• Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking, and Social media, Phone.
• To serve and consult our potential customer's about career path and our education path.
• Build networks and spheres of influence in order to grow prospect lists
• Identify the traits of the ideal customer and seek to find others with the same traits
• Performing to achieve monthly sales targets
• Prepare and deliver presentations on products/services
• Negotiate and close deals; handle complaints or objections
• Suggest applicable and relevant upsells to help customers walk out the door with everything they need
• Prepare and submit daily and weekly sales reports to management
• Assist other team members with transactions when necessary
- Any Graduated , (Prefer sales & Marketing Diploma)
- Must be have 2 years experiences
- Must be used Internet email, power point , excel , MS office.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Proficient in English