- Maintain relationship with existing Corporate Customer accounts providing prudent banking solutions to meet the needs.
- Establish and maintain long term and profitable banking relationships with prospective clients.
- Prepare spreads in line with classification parameters providing concise and relevant financial analysis by clearly identifying risks.
- Develop and maintain a detailed knowledge of industry sectors within the customer portfolio.
- Support the team to get the overall achievements by supporting to various functional scopes.
- Review the necessary documents required for financing and organize the documentation of the cases
- Inspect the actual business conditions (site inspection) and prepare the financing proposal for presenting to the Credit Committee.
- Deal with credit department to ensure the terms and conditions of the bank
- Facilitate the loan disbursement together with Team Head.
- Ensure on the transactions of the clients weekly, monthly and, yearly updated by analysts.
- Ensure all working papers and other documentary records are filed and maintained in an orderly manner.
- Find new prospects for the team and research the market conditions & industry developments.
- Monitor upon the principal and interest repayment of the corporate loans; compliance of the covenants; timely status of the collateral to be satisfactory to the bank.
- Any other tasks assigned by Team Head.
- Bachelor Degree with a relevant field in a higher Diploma/Master or equivalent is required.
- 3-5 years’ experience in banking or in Financial Services and minimum 2 years of experience in corporate loan underwriting process is required.
- Experienced in sales of banking products and services is advantage
- Business English with excellent communication and writing skills, especially report writing skills, are essential.
- Computer competency with Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and Microsoft Teams.
- Ability to manage large workload with high degree of independence.
- Outstanding knowledge of credit analysis and corporate loan nature.
- Strong track records with the outstanding achievement of credit underwriting or new credit creation are preferable.
- Building a good relationship with stakeholders.
- Time management skills are essential and ability to finish the tasks before deadlines.