❖ The Deputy Chief Executive Officer of the Project Company shall be in charge of Company operation, Managing the contractual and financial, managing local relationships (including government relations) for the Company and the Project Company and acting as a liaison with the governmental authorities for matters relating to the Project Company and the Project including all matters relating to the relevant permits, licenses and approvals.
❖ To manage the Company's day-to-day operations for Project Company and to meet KRA and KRI.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Together with CEO for effective execution of all project agreement and to execute together with CEO and CFO for financial closing (project finance), insurance and to execute of project construction master schedule with target COD.
• assist the Chief Executive Officer and the sourcing, selection and tendering for EPC selection and O & M selection.
• Negotiate contracts and other commercial arrangements, enter into contracts for goods and services for the Company;
• Prepare and submit to the Board for approval a proposed annual business plan and a proposed annual budget for the Company's operations for the next financial year, at least one (1) month prior to the end of each financial year;
• To facilitate the local relationships (including government relations) for the Company and the Project Company, including MOEE and its subsidiary, central governments of Myanmar, social media, relevant organizations, etc.
• To facilitate the relevant permits, licenses and approvals for this project.
• To facilitate land acquisition affairs related to this project.
• To support the CEO and the key managements of the project company to manage local employees and involved in the performance appraisal of local employees.
• To build and maintain the corporate image, promote company positive energy, plan company local activities.
• To support the company to carry out localized management and to participate in project risk management and precaution.
• To support and Coordinate Targeted EIRR, Sub-con, O&M
• To support and coordinate for Financial closed in timely
• To protect and prevent for STCL's interest.
• Provide ESIA work and CSR that satisfies the local government and Local communities during development and construction period
• Minimum 10 years of experience in a senior management role ideally with evidence of achievement of objectives, budgets and KPI's, tangible margin improvement and continual improvement.
• Have over 10 years’ experience working in Energy and Power Sector or MNC., Consolidated experience in Investment Management, senior Investment Analyst role
• Bachelor’s Degree with substantial management experience. Master’s degree preferred.
• Proven track record of success facilitating progressive organizational change and development within a growing organization
• Superior management skills and a successful track record of success
• Must have background of management skills, budgeting and analysis is advantageous.
• Strong analytical, project management and problem-solving skills
• High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation.
• Demonstrate experience in financial planning and strategy, managing profitability, strategic planning, quality management, promoting process improvement, forecasting, corporate finance and developing budgets. • Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate and manage well at all levels of the organization and with staff at remote locations essential