Chief Auditor (M/F 1 post)
- Control the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operation's effectiveness, Financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations.
- Determine Manage internal audit scope and develop annual plans.
- Obtain, analyses and evaluate accounting documentation, previous reports, data, flowcharts.
- Prepare and present reports that reflect audit's results and documents process.
- Act as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity, legality and goal achievement.
- Identify waste and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings.
- Maintain open communication with management and audit committee .
- Document process and prepare audit findings memorandum.
- Conduct follow up audits to monitor management's interventions.
- Engage to continuous knowledge development regarding sector's rules , regulations, best practices, tools, techniques and performance standards.
- Any Bachelor Degree holder in Accounting or Finance/B.Com /B.Act Degree are prefer.
- ACCA or CPA or equivalent Qualification.
- Must have the knowledge about sector's rules and regulations.
- Must have 5 years experience as the internal audit or sr.Auditor.
- Advanced computer skills on Ms Office, accounting Rules and regulations.
- Proven knowledge of auditing standards and procedure, Laws, rules and regulation.
- High attention to detail and excellent analytical skills.