- Responsible for the submission of Financial Statements in a timely and accurate manner, and in compliance with Financial Accounting Standards
- Ensure all transactions are in compliance with the relevant statutory Acts in relations to property development and construction industry
- Take charge of overall tax matters such as tax planning, preparation of tax budgets, tax computation and payments
- Oversees daily operations of the department and supervises a team of junior executives
- Supports Head of Department to constantly review and propose improvements to internal controls and procedures
- Responsible for efficient cash management of the company
- Check billing for tenants and follow up with payments and arrears
- Professional Certificate/Degree in Accountancy or equivalent with a minimum of 5 years’ working experience, preferably in the property development or construction industry
- Strong knowledge all Company’s Act that relating to property development.
- Proficient in accounting computer system, Microsoft Office and Excel applications, Peachtree software (OR) Sage Software.
- Analytical, possess good problem-solving skills and able to make sound accounting decisions
- Mature, able to work under pressure and within tight deadlines, and possess a high level of integrity
- Able to lead a high performing team