The job function of a cashier is to receive and disburse money in establishments other than financial institutions. Cash outcome and income focused, rather than process focused. Cash Payment and Receipt is the accuracy in the importance.
- Handling all cash transaction of an organization.
- Going to the banks to deposit the money.
- Maintains proper security of cash at all times.
- Cash outcome and income focused, rather than process focused.
- Checking the amount of cash collect and process receipt.
- Preparing the amount of cash settlement and process payment.
- Checking daily cash balance with AP & AR Manger.
- Updating daily cash transaction in excel.