- Safeguard and advance cash from vault for daily loan disbursement, cash withdrawal and settlement of other expenses.
- Prepare expense vouchers attaching with sufficient supporting documents.
- Collect daily cash from loan payment, customer deposit and cash return from tellers.
- Reconcile daily physical cash with cash balance in accounting system and prepare daily cash count sheet.
- Input customer’s information into accounting system to generate customer identification number, loan account, and/or saving account.
- Print out loan repayment schedule, customer profile and account statement for customers and other stakeholders.
- Explain to customer on their repayment schedule, credit discipline and other related policies and procedure.
- Perform cash count with branch manager, controller, internal auditor, external auditor and other related supervision authority.
- Perform other tasks assigned by manager.
- Any graduates, diploma/certificate in accounting are preferred.
- Working experience in related field.
- Problem solving skill.
- Knowledge of customer and personal service.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels within an organization.
- Computer literate.
- Good at English language.