Must have a minimum of 7 years experience as a bartender; with some supervisory responsibilities.
Proven track record showing a steady progression of skill level, increased levels of responsibility, and personal career oriented professional development bar manager and/or instructor in bartending training.
- Prior teaching experience; ability to teach different levels.
- Flexible schedule to accommodate MAHA class schedules.
- Team-player with strong mentoring skills.
- Must possess a strong sense of urgency and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal; Myanmar and English.
- Strong presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to interact in a collaborative manner with other departments and teams.
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills required.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft suite of products including Outlook, PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Usage of technology – such as e-learning platforms
- Ability to travel.