Assistant Factory Manager
- To lead production planning from the unit’s objectives and ensure that production happens on time as per plan.
- To ensure that volume production happens on time as per plan.
- To plan the resources for production in relation to costs and productivity norms.
- To lead and integrate the whole factory running systems which will be maintenance, R&D, production, security and warehouse.
- To liaise with the outside vendor’s company for the new machine purchasing, government relations and in house hostel allocations.
- To analyses the market demands with the factory manager and department managers for production plan.
- To train all the department head for the safety requirement and generating SOP which must be result oriented.
- Master or Bachelor degree in any engineering from local university
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in manufacturing industries.
- Able to communicate with all level of workers.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.